Monday, December 2, 2013

It's been a while, so...

Anybody know of any internet radio stations that would be into this sort of experimental/psychedelic bullshit that I do?  I have reached out to some of my old connections, but I am not really interested (or able) to play shows right now, so it will be harder to build a fan base.  I was also thinking about posting some videos of my songs and my albums to Youtube as I might be able to draw some interest that way.  While I am certainly not looking to be a rock star or anything like that, I would like to share my music with people, and I think there are people out there who would enjoy it.  Maybe not very many (I don't know), but I would be very happy with a small, niche group.  Part of the joy of making music is sharing it with people.

No comments:

Post a Comment